

Loving the sun and the sand, was a great highlight of the trip!

Let's go Surfin Daddy!

Cutie Little Pies!

Asher stared in awe at Meeting Mickey Mouse himself! It was so fun to feel the joy through our two year olds eyes. Disney speak: It was Magical!

Stuck on the Pirates of the Caribean ride together.

Ainsley and me loving It's a Small World.

Peyton, Savannah and Alisha on Space Mountain. I think that they rode this ride 5 or 6 times in a row.

Waiting for our Space Mountain car.

The dads, Shane and Brandan, in trouble again.

I have yet to find a word for this photo. If you think of one let me know.

Have to have a Mickey Ears icecream!

Minnie Mouse's house. Cousins Peyton, Alisha, Savannah, Asher and Jackson.

Pooped after a Hot and Humid day! 100 something degrees with 100% humidity! Whew.

Toy Story ride was so fun. Use those guns to play a bunch of arcade like games in 3-D!

Waiting for the Toy Story ride. Us and Mr. Potatoe head.

Me and my daddy. This is one of my favorite pictures. Loving eachother after a long hot day.

Cool dudes and Lightning McQueen.

All our scared faces on the Tower of Terror ride. One great thrill!

Funny Girls doing some dorky dancing skipping thing together.

Cheeze! Cute boys having fun together!

One of Ashers favorite movies of all time! I think that we have all the lines memorized!

Another one of the all time favorites Buzz Lightyear himself!

Awe, Ainsley and her Minnie Mouse dressed as Tinkerbell. I couldn't resist this souvenier.

All our little kids in the Pack and Play together. We stayed at the New Orleans French Quarter hotel and loved it!
4 comments:
How fun!
We are headed for Disneyland this Sept! I can hardly stand it!
Your babies are adorable!!!
It looks fun and HOT! My favorite picture has to be the legs hanging out from under the bed. I would title that picture: "Disneyland meets Wizard of Oz." It totally reminds me of the witches legs sticking out of the house. I'll be laughing about it for a couple days.
Disney is so much Fun!
it's really pretty all these pictures.........
Post a Comment