Alisha talked and talked about how much fun she had and the things that she learned. Sounds like she had some lifelong experiences that she will always treasure and remember! I am proud of her, she is a wonderful daughter. Shane was also away the same week for scout camp. I didn't get a picture of him in his scout shirt. Too bad cause I love a man in uniform! Unfortunately for me Asher got croup and needed a trip to the E.R. Luckily my step-mom, Patti, was able to come over middle of the night to be here with Ainsley while we were gone. One shot and a few hours later we got to come home and he has recovered thank goodness.
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Girls Camp
Alisha talked and talked about how much fun she had and the things that she learned. Sounds like she had some lifelong experiences that she will always treasure and remember! I am proud of her, she is a wonderful daughter. Shane was also away the same week for scout camp. I didn't get a picture of him in his scout shirt. Too bad cause I love a man in uniform! Unfortunately for me Asher got croup and needed a trip to the E.R. Luckily my step-mom, Patti, was able to come over middle of the night to be here with Ainsley while we were gone. One shot and a few hours later we got to come home and he has recovered thank goodness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I remember my year as a yearling at girls camp. The older girls made us wear these lame cups on our head and around our neck the entire week.....gee-I'm pretty sure you were one of them. Isn't it weird to think you have a daughter that's experiencing this now....it seems like just a couple years ago. Girls camp was something I looked forward to each and every year. I'm glad she had fun.
Good to see your family at the reunion! I guess I haven't seen your blog lately. Good stuff! Jeri
YAY for girls camp!
Kenzie girl leaves tomorrow for girls camp and can't wait :)
Doesn't it seem like just yesterday we brought them home from the hospital?! Time flies!
Post a Comment