
For the girls weekend in January we went to Seattle. So being the Twi-hards that we are, we went to the Twilight convention! Anita and her sis-in-law Karrie were volunteers so they could get up close and personal with some of the guest stars! Patti and I stood in line for an Autograph from Peter Facinelli, Dr. Cullen himself, while Anita and Karrie were in charge of keeping the fans in line. We weren't supposed to take pictures, but we were the very last people in line so I told Patti I was going to ask him anyways. What did we have to loose? Thankfully he was so gracious to pose with us and we have some great memories to boot!

Me and my beautiful sistas!

Went to the famous gum wall and of course we had to add our slobber to the mess!

Here we all are at the Theater Sports Show, it was a lot of fun, man, we had a good time!

This is the lobby of the Condo that we stayed at.

Which side are you on?
No comments:
Post a Comment