Just Another Day In Paradise

----------------------------

Monday, April 12, 2010

New Project: Mr Bones



Mr bones is our Halloween skeleton seated in the drivers seat. Since I am attempting to raise this car from the dead, I thought it was a nice touch. Its a 1951 Plymouth. Didn't run or have brakes when I purchased it. Lots of work but I am not going to do a full resto. Just looking to rat rod it out and have some fun. Its more for my therapy treatments. You know to help with my sanity! Shila doesn't think so! Perhaps you agree with her comment "Who would want to work with a rust bucket like that"... Of course I would say something about scrap booking or twilight conventions but then again what is a blog but an electronic scap book and car shows but a steel horse convention...I am loosing it, so excuse me as I seek out some therapy...looking forward to my treatments. Enjoy the pics along with some im using as a model.




2 comments:

Bruce and Jeri said...

It will look so cool when you are finished! I like the skeleton touch too.

Alisha Conway said...

will you let me drive it when i am 16