Just Another Day In Paradise

----------------------------

Friday, June 11, 2010

Easter 2010

Every year the firefighters put on an Easter egg hunt and the Easter bunny comes to take pictures with the kids. Shane's step Bro. Taylor is a volunteer firefighter so I wondered if he had come because I didn't see him anywhere. As I sat my little kiddos in the bunny's lap one by one I hear him say, "Hi Ainsley, Hi Asher!" It caught me off guard, does he really know each and every child, Oh wait, maybe that is Santa I am thinking of. Then it finnally hits me, Ohhh, Ok. We had a fun time and, by the way, Thanks Uncle Taylor!
The little gang and thier baskets on Easter morn.
Can't go a year without coloring the eggs!
This was Ainsley's first Easter! We had a great Easter dinner and egg hunt with the Dass side of the family. So fun to see all the kids running outside to gather up their goodies and we were especially greatful for the good dry weather!

No comments: