Just Another Day In Paradise

----------------------------

Friday, June 11, 2010

My Beautiful Daughters


5 comments:

Cynthia said...

Oh how sweet is that pic!
They are beautiful!

Beth said...

It was good to see you today and your kiddoes (minus Alisha :( ). I enjoy looking at your blog. Good luck with the non-sleeping Asher tonight and the next and the next and so on. :) Stay strong. It will get better. How about you bring your kids to my house someday and you can go home a take a long nap? Yes, let's do it! Let me know when!

paula said...

I love pictures like this. This is beautiful. You should frame it. Hope your doing well.

Mimi said...

Yes, yes they are!! soo beautiful. I will have your pics ready next time I see you... hopefully for the shower- will you be there?

Bruce and Jeri said...

I agree...this is one for a frame! Jeri