Just Another Day In Paradise

----------------------------

Monday, February 23, 2009

Stayin Alive!

Alisha's school had a performance to some songs from the decades. Here she is in her sparkely bow tie and cumberbun! This is a clip of the song and dance that they did. We could see her for a while until the bald guy's heads got in the way! Remember to pause the music pix on the side first so that you can hear the song in the video.

2 comments:

Rilieanne said...

Hey Sheila! What a crazy small world we do live in. I was so happy to see your comment! Seems like just yesterday we were neighbors. Your family is adorable and your pregnant belly is fantastic. I'm so glad we've touched base with one another - now I can peek in on you and your family to keep updated.

Rilieanne said...

Dang! I spelled your name wrong - crap, won't happen again.