Just Another Day In Paradise

----------------------------

Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Don't worry Be Happy! This is the yummy V-day cake that I made. It is pretty much the only thing that went right that day for the dinner. Wanting to make it a nice candle light dinner, I put some floating candles in our pretty glass candle holders with water. Little did I know it would get too hot, crack and start leaking durring the middle of the dinner. And the steak was not good, next year I think that we will go out to eat. It seriously is about the same price, but it is cooked and served and no clean up!
Here is Alisha and Asher with her teacher Mrs. Rienhart. We went to her Valentines party at school. When we got home Alisha made Daddy and I a scavenger hunt with about 20 little heart candles. It was cute and fun! What a creative girl we have!

Alisha at her desk with all her classmates playing valentine bingo and eating all the valentines goodies.

No comments: