Just Another Day In Paradise

----------------------------

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My sister's new baby!

The Deckers have a new family Member! Daniel and Anita and thier new baby Savannah Janae Decker.
She has nice thick dark hair, chubby cheeks, a sweet cry, and has the looks of her brother and sister!
I knew Anita was going in for her c-section the next day and so I ran over the night before to get our last belly shots together.
It has been so great to be pregnant at the same time as both of my sisters! This is Anita the night before and me having 2 months left.

5 comments:

Zack said...

YAY!!! She totally looks like Salina! That's so exciting! Now I can't wait to see yours!

Cardwell said...

Yah! I'm so glad you posted about it or we would not have known or seen the sweet pictures. Savannah is so precious! Be sure to tell them congratulations for us!!

**I love the belly pictures!

sunni said...

you both look SO cute!

Susan Earl said...

Oh how cute! Congratulations to you and your family. Shila, we're excited for your baby to come. The belly pictures are fun. I would have never been that brave to show mine at the time. But you sisters looked good!

Jenni and fam said...

Oh those Beely shots are so cute. That must have been fun to be prego at the same time. Glad to hear the baby is hear adn doing well! She has the cutest chubby cheeks! Hope you are doing well. Are you looking forward to November (New Moon) and next June 2010 for Eclipse? Its going to be a long wait huh!