
Asher had a fun time today when two cousins, Eli and Issac came to play. Aunt Beebs had a Dr. Appointment and so we were glad to have our cousins come over while she was gone. Asher loved watching the boys get around so quickly! He somehow was a bigger boy at the end of the playtime, now that he knows all of the big boy moves! He is lucky to have cousins to show him how it's done.



3 comments:
Cute boys
Cute picture. You are such a great blogger. I feel pretty good about having my boys get an entire post. All right! They had a ton of fun that day.
Yep, now you just write all that stuff about yourself on here. I'm excited to read it. So Zack and I are planning on coming up to WA the first week of August for my friend's wedding. I'm not sure where we are staying or anything yet but we definitely want to get together with the family! (Also, curry is Zack's favorite food too. He served a year of his mission in sri lanka which is the little island off the tip of India.) And now this is officially the longest comment ever.
Post a Comment