Just Another Day In Paradise

----------------------------

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Piano Recital

Alisha and I were invited to my niece and nephew's piano recital yesterday. Akash and Marayah did a really great job and I was so proud of them both. They each got up and introduced themselves along with introducing their parents. (I thought that was really classy!) Akash was a little nervous and took a few deep breaths at times, which is a good thing to do in times of nervousness. Doesn't he look so handsome in his shirt and tie! Marayah on the other hand, was somehow born to be center stage, and gracefully, stood up to greet everyone with a, "Good Evening," and then preceeded to introduce herself along with her parents and the peices that she would be playing for our listening pleasure. So fun to see them grow and learn new things! Great job to you both! And as thier dad would say at the end of the performance, "Bravo!"


1 comment:

Zack said...

I can't believe how grown up they all are! Wow!