Well I have never been tagged before so I guess I will give it a whirl.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I had just had Alisha and she was about 3 months old.
2. Shane was inbetween jobs and I had to go back to work for Sears in thier cosmetics and fragrance department.
3. We were getting ready to go to the first Garrard family reunion in Utah at Shane's Aunt Jeri's house. Alisha's first airplane ride.
4. Using our food storage cause we were really tight on money. I thought that we had a years supply, but it turned out to be about three months supply, just the timeframe that Shane was looking for work. He found a job at Washington Mutual.
5. My grandparents on my moms side came to visit us from Kentucky. That was a busy year!
5 things on my to-do list:
1. Scrapbook Ashers baby book
2. Add Fathers day pictures to my blog
3. vacume, laundry all that kind of stuff (always)
4. go to wild waves tomorrow! Whooo Hooo
5. I'm sure that there's a lot more that I have to do but I forget a lot of stuff at this late hour.
5 of my favorite snacks/food:
1. Curry of course!
2. Dessert any kind usually having to do with chocolate, I love mint anything! One of the best is from Mom's Candy Kitchen in my old home town of Rexburg! A new fave is Mother-in-Law, Laura's Chocolate Lush dessert! My mouth is watering right now!
3. My mom's sheperds pie, and several other casseroles and pot pie!
4. Patti's funeral potatoes, I love potatoes, growing up in Idaho you would think that eating them every day for almost every meal in every shape and form imagineable I would be sick of them but, no. Mashed potatoes and gravy yum, yum!
5. pecan pie, I guess that it falls into the dessert catagory but man is it good! Especially the famous Derby Pie (my mom gets from Kentucky) that has the yummiest secret recipie. I have been working on cracking the code for years now and I think that I'm getting pretty darn close!
5 things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Get liposuction. : ) j/k I don't know?
2. Buy some clothes I guess, this is a hard question.
3. Go on some trips
4. Get some blinds for the other half of our house. And some air conditioning. We were at Deana's all day today in the airconditioning and it was lovely! Seeing as it was 93 degrees today!
5. Hire a house keeper so I would never have to clean again!
5 bad habits I have:
1. Shane would say, being late, I would have to say that too.
2. biteing the skin off of my fingers
3. being too critical of others
4. staying up too late
5. being a procrastinator
5 Places I've lived:
1. Rexburg, Idaho
2. Tacoma, Washington
3. Puyallup, Washington
4. Denver, Colorado
5. Lake Stevens, Washington
5 things most people don't know about me:
1. I worked for Glamour Shots (remember them, in the 80's and 90's?)
2. I was in the Jr. Miss pagent at my high school, contestant #2
3. I was the mascot of my high school my senior year, go Bobcats!
4. I don't like cherries
5. I have never broken a bone, been stung by a bee, or been bitten by a shark. Had to add the last one in there for dramatic purposes.
5 People I will tag:
1. Aaron Morrell
2. Lora Knight
3. Kecia Rocha
4. Anne Eugenio
5. Anil Dass
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment