
Here is me 8 months prego and I dressed up as Bella in the fourth book. Anita with her Alice t-shirt, Shalina, was dressed up as Emily, Sam's fiance, the one with her face all scratched up. Her make up was so cool. I am sad that I didn't get a close up picture of it . Then there is Kari, Shalina's niece and Anita's sister in law. Long Jerry Springer story, you'd have to have been there.

Yummy chocolate fountain! Just one of the many desserts that we had. James bite cupcakes, Rosalies dog Kibble made especially for Jacob. And for drinks, we had Shirley temples, red like blood!

Shalina, Kari and Mckenna (Kari's sister) These three were unbelieveable in thier knowledge of all things Twilight. True Twihards I tell ya!

My sis-in-law Anne was the best Bella, the one that is in the parking lot before Edward saved her from the van. Heather's friend Bonnie who came as Victoria in her fur coat. In the front there is Patti and she came as Victoria as well with her wild long hair. Heather my sis-in-law in the back brought her precious little man, Gavin who just came out of the hospital with heart surgery, and Anita my sis is in this shot as well.

A bunch of my sis-in-laws together. Mimi, Beth, Deana, Anne. We all had fun quizing eachother.
2 comments:
Now that's a party! What a blast!
You have the best parties. Sounded way fun and I'm sorry I couldn't come. Jeri
Post a Comment