Ok you Twilight Freaks, let's party! For a Sparkling good time, come dressed as your favorite character or in Twilight Garb. Be prepared to share some of your favorite lines from the books or movie. Please bring an appetizer or dessertish type Twilight treat. We will be playing games, trivia, prizes, everything Edward! (Warning, There may be spoilers as we will be talking about all four books so if you haven't read them all you have two weeks to get your Twilight on!Let me know if you would like to come and what your email is and I can send you an Evite over the email. I do need RSVP's to know how many to plan for. The date is Friday March 27th 7:00pm. Nursing babies welcome.



3 comments:
This looks like so much fun! I wish I could come!
Oooh, sounds like so much fun! I'm half tempted to drive on over. I guess we actually live in the Inland Northwest (my husband says) - sorry... I'm geographically challenged! I live in Post Falls ID, about four hours from Seattle. We're not too far apart! Maybe this summer we can meet at the zoo or something :)
sooooo how'd it go?
Post a Comment