Just Another Day In Paradise

----------------------------

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I Finished!

I can't believe it is over. Well, I couldn't sleep the night before last, because there was some loud snoring going on. So I picked up Breaking Dawn and went into the other room. I have been on the last part of the book for a couple of months now not wanting to finish. Not wanting it to be over. I think that this book is my favorite one. I would love to have a Twilight party now. So if any of you would like to come let me know how much time you might need to finish all the books (preferably before April) so I can plan a date. If you haven't read any of them, it is never too late to become a Twilight junkie!

3 comments:

Anne said...

do you own all the books? Maybe I could borrow #3

Sam and Heidi said...

As per your recommendation, I read the first, saw the film, loved it, read the second, and now I need to buy the last two. Wish I lived next door--I'd for sure be at your Twilight party.
Heiid

Kes said...

i can't BELIEVE that you are JUST NOW finishing this book. didn't you get it at midnight (back in august!) and read it all day like the rest of us??? but it is good huh?!

ok i have another one for you. it's Austenland by Shannon Hale. let me know what you think.