
This is our darling neice Ava. She is such a good poser, if you ask her to smile she will drop what she is doing and cheese it up for the camera!

Asher and Jackson had a lot of fun playing with Ava.

Asher pushing Ava on the bulldozer giving her a ride, what a gentleman!

So sweet, and so tired. All done taking pictures. Malea thanks for coming to visit and bringing your cutie pie we enjoyed having you both!

I guess we should have taken pictures earlier in the evening when she had so many smiles for us. Here she is with Grandpa Conway. Grandpa took his last round of chemo this month and we are all so happy it is the end. Grandpa made some yummy dinner for us that night, breakfast sandwiches! Which are usually his specialty on Christmas day. We were all pretty full when all was said and done and it was so nice that I didn't have to make dinner that night!
3 comments:
You look so dang cute pregnant. I am not sure if I have ever seen you in person pregnant!
I love ya!
Hey do you have Anil's new address??
Ava is cute and I love seeing the cousins play together. Jeri
Post a Comment