Just Another Day In Paradise

----------------------------

Monday, November 24, 2008

We went, we saw, we loved!

Ok I loved it! There was only one thing that was different to me than the book but other than that it left me wanting more! Shane,and Shalina and Aaron and thier kids came with us. It was fun for me to have Shalina on one side of me, both of us crazy about the whole thing, and Shane on the other side of me not knowing what the fuss was. So many girls there, one saw Shane and said out loud, "Hey, there's a guy!" Shane then found himself wondering why he was there. At the end we talked about it for a while. It was great filling him in on little things here and there that the book, naturally, has more details of. Want to see it again, for sure! Hey you guys here are some of the pics from the movie that are my fav, scenes. I would love to hear what you loved about it!






This is one of the many beautiful scenes in this movie filmed here in the great Pacific Northwest, Multnomah Falls, in Oregon!

9 comments:

Kes said...

so of course you already know that i loved it (but you really need to go see it again to really appreciate it:-))

ok my favorite scenes were when edward and bella walked into school together for the first time, the baseball scene LOVED IT- alice looks awesome, and when edward dipped bella to kiss her neck (my friend, who has not read the book yelled "bite me, bite me" LOL HAHAHA it was so funny!!

Shila said...

Oh man those are some good scenes! The last one makes me weak in the knees!

Bruce and Jeri said...

Bruce and I saw it last night and I loved it. Bruce even liked it. I wish New Moon was ready to see right now. I liked it all, but Edward had to grow on me because I wanted him to look more buff and more handsome. I thought he and Bella worked well together. And loved their kisses. Jeri

Beth said...

Okay so I am not into Twilight yet. But I just need to get a book in my hands and read it. I would like to see the movie. That is cool it takes place here in WA.

Sam and Heidi said...

I know I'm way behind--I haven't read it yet. I probably know the answer to this question, but I'll ask anyway: Should I read the book before I see it?
heidi

Pete & Lora said...

i am right there with ya shila!!!! loved it and had to see it again! can't WAIT for the other ones to come out!!!

shannon said...

I haven't seen it yet. I've been reading the books for over a year now but I'm too cheap to go to a full price movie. Nat actually said he'd go with me though!
Glad to know you liked it.

I know it will make me homesick, the books always do. *sigh* maybe we'll be able to visit this summer.

p.s. I never told you how cool I think your family feet picture is. Did you go to a studio or do it yourself?

Jenni and fam said...

I got my hubby to see the movie with me (he hasn't read the books) but he really liked it. They took too much romance out of it...the meadow scene in the book is so great but the movie changed it too much. Bella and Edward did good...wish Edwards hair wasn't so big, I thought a nice clean cut short faux hawk would have been cool, but thats o.k. It definitely left me wanting more. So you HAVE TO GO TO THE WEBSITE: www.cafepress.com then type in twilight t-shirts and you will see some of the coolest SHIRTS! My favorite says: "This bella married her Edward." That is the shirt I want..sounds like one you would like too. Let me know what you think when you look at it! (I am totally addicted to twilight...I read bits and pieces of all the books everyday still and I finished them all back in November.)

Cardwell said...

Shila,

Thanks so much for letting us stay at your house last week! It was good to see you for a bit. Did I, by chance, leave my grey phone charger there? It could either be in the front room where our luggage was or in the room we stayed. Thanks for checking. :)