Just Another Day In Paradise

----------------------------

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Edward in 7 days!

Alisha met Edward! Well, a good look-a-like anyways. This was at our Ward Halloween Party.
This is my friend Teresa and her son, "Edward"! I can't wait for the movie, got my tickets and my man, (Shane) and we are going to Twilight on opening Day! Alisha asked me if it were up to me who would I marry, "Daddy or Edward?" I said, "Alisha, I don't need Edward, Daddy is, my Edward!"

1 comment:

Kes said...

WOOHOO!!! all use girls from the office are going- all 22 of us! and it's going to be crazy- we are crazy obsessive mom fans- even my mom has been sucked in!

one thing though is my mom keeps buying me things with jacob all over them (cause my husbands name is jake..in case you forgot:-)) but i'm not a big jacob fan i would rather be wearing edward ...hehehe

anyways- let me know what you thought of the show this weekend.
later