Just Another Day In Paradise

----------------------------

Friday, October 10, 2008

Tagged by Sunni, 6 weird things about me.

1. My hair is really greasy. I can wash it and the very next day it looks wet, if I let it go one more day it looks like it is dripping. Alisha hates it. Today, I am dripping. At the dinner table tonight, I told Alisha that I was going to take a shower and she said, "THANK YOU!" Shane was so sweet, and felt like he had to defend me and my feelings. He said, "Alisha, that's not very nice." To which Alisha replied, "Well, it's the truth!" Shane then said, "Sometimes the truth hurts." Alisha then raised her eye brows and I am guessing that it was enough said.

2. I get a little goofy and weird sometimes when I am with my sisters. I love it when we look at eachother and just laugh for no reason. We love Harry Potter. So when it is opening night of one of the movies we go to the 12:00 midnight showing. We dress up too, it is not so weird when we get there though cause everyone else is dressed up as well.

3. I chew on my fingers. No, not my fingernails, they can get pretty long. It is the skin around my fingers that I chew on. It sounds so gross! I don't remember a time when I didn't have this bad habbit.

4. I can remember my dreams. Usually every night I have dream and they are very vivid, colorful, and realistic. Well realistic at the time anyways. Last night was about a snake that was coming after me. I kept running in and out of this big house trying to get away from it. All the while I am naked and everyone around me is oblivious to the snake and my nakedness. Hmmmmmmmm. I also had a dream about me and Shalina being in this talent show. When my turn was up, I couldn't do mine because I had forgotten to bring my violin, and my cd of music for my dance routine. Violin? What, I don't play the violin. So Shalina was all prepared with her talent of singing, and she went on stage and got a great response from the audience. I was proud of my little sister and her hard work. Funny thing was, that I was the same age as I am now and Shalina was about 8. Yep, I could have a blog of just my dreams.

5. So, I just asked Shane if he knew anything that is "Weird" about me and without hesitation, he said, "Your nose gets bigger when you are pregnant." Nice, thank you very much. What happened to being worried about my feelings?

6. Well this might be lame but my pet peeve is someone kicking the back of my chair. Like when you are in school and the dumb girl behind you it vibrating the basket under your desk with her foot and doesn't even know it. Annoying! Or that dork in back of you at the movie theater. Ahhhhhh! So frustrating!

So people to tagg: Lori, Beth, Mimi, Candace and whoever else wants to reveal their weirdness

4 comments:

Jenni and fam said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR pregnancy!! That is great! I haven't looked at your blog for a while. Its so cute! And how fun is that for Asher to have a baby sister or brother close to him in age. It seems like once the reunion was over summer flew by and now its officially fall here in Utah. Today it is only 42 degrees and we are freezing! My blog is thefunnyfarmers.blogspot.com come see my kiddos! Say hi to Shane and Alisha and Asher even though I'm sure he doesn't remember us!

Zack said...

That was a fun one to read! I also hate the back of the chair thing! When I was in jr. high there was an earthquake but I thought it was just the person behind me so I turned around and said "stop it" and there was nobody sitting there! Funny huh? Also, does your nose really get bigger? I don't know if I believe that..

Anne said...

You do such a great job on your blog! I just wanted to say that I saw some of your family photos on rebecca's web site and they are breathtaking! She really captures your cute little family!

Sam and Heidi said...

You are so my favorite. it's been another sleepless night for me, so thanks for a good laugh while i'm puttering by myself waiting for the sunrise.
heidi