Just Another Day In Paradise

----------------------------

Friday, September 26, 2008

My Dream

I have pretty vivid dreams, and have my whole life. I could create a blog about my dreams and write in it every day. Last night I had a dream that I went to the hospital to visit, Mimi and Mia. When I got there Mia was laying there in her hospital bed with pink blanket underneath, and two tubes. One in her nose and one in her arm or leg. I think that I dreamed this because of all the pictures I have seen of her. She smiled at me and I picked her up. She was the most rolly polly chubby thing, so pink and full of life. The tubes fell out and I was concerned so I told the nurse. They didn't seem too worried about it and Mia was fine and happy without them. Then Mimi came in. She took Mia and walked around with her. She said it was time to go home. So she got Mia's car seat and I helped buckle, Jensen and Ellie into the back seat of the van. They left the hospital never to return. What a great dream. Mia, so many people love you and ache for you to be home with your mommy and daddy and brother and sister. Come home soon you happy rolly polly girl!

3 comments:

Kes said...

that gave me chills! hope everything is good with that sweet baby.

Rebecca Pierce said...

Dude. For a minute I was thinking you were going to share a bad dream, and it was such a sweet dream! When I was there yesterday I met a little girl who had a transplant as an infant and is up and walking around and splashing in a fountain. It was good to see, but she had a tube in her nose, and she had just been in the hospital for a full week, and Mimi told me that since her transplant she's been at the hospital on at least a once a month basis. I was horrified. I love the part of your dream that (hey, I just got a comment from you) she never returns to the hospital. I don't want to be greedy, but I want that so bad for them. Thanks for the post, it is full of hope and I want to think TRUTH.

Beth said...

I just visited Mimi today. I hope that Mia gets a heart soon so that they can be home together as a family.