Just Another Day In Paradise

----------------------------

Monday, September 29, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

So I haven't blogged about all of the events that have happened in Aug. and September yet. I am a little behind but will catch you up on all of our happenings to date. First, my cousin Callie came with her hubby Zack. We had fun getting to know them and eating curry dinner with them. Zack is a cool guy and it was so interesting hearing him talk about about his mission in Sri Lanka!
Then the next weekend, My Aunt Leann and Uncle Calvin (Callie's parent's) came up cause they were going on a cruise with some friends that was leaving out of Seattle. It was also fun getting together with them and eating lots of curry too! Aunt Leann is a little mischevious sometimes, this is a picture of her (on the right) with her friend that I caught her in the act of snapping with my camera! Cheeze!

No comments: