
We surprized my mom and took her to temple square with us. Here we are in front of the Salt Lake City Temple. We also visited a little bit with my Uncle Jerry, Aunt Shelly and cousin Kecia her husband, Jake and their darling little girls, Aubrey and Riley. It was fun to be at thier house and see the hopscotch carpet downstairs still there from when we were little! Memories!

My little family, at the statue of the Christus in the north visiters center at temple square. It is great to be there to feel and know the love that our Savior has for us.

Asher with Caden eating lemons. They both loved them. We were able to have dinner with my cousin, Ashish and Hannaha and thier son Caden.

This is Shane's cousin Brandy and her family. It was great to visit with them at thier home and then later having dinner at a Mexican Restraunt.
2 comments:
That is great that you found Brandi and her family. That is the first picture I have seen of them since Hannah and I moved to Georgia.
It was so good to see you guys also. We just got back from Newport Beach, CA, and of course, had a blast! I'll post pictures soon:-)
OH! I'm so glad you like Twilight. I read them 2 times in a row and have since then read them each SIX TIMES! I know. Crazy. Barb currently has my BD copy and I want to re-read it again soon. Obsessive. I Know. Let me know when your done with each one:-)
Post a Comment