
Me, Sunni and Danielle. I have known them since we were like 4 or 5 years old. We have a lot of history together and fun times growing up in Rexburg, Idaho! It was so fun to see them and thier cute kids, talk about old times and laugh about funny things that we used to do together.

Danielle with her daughter Rachel, (who looks just like her younger sister Jeannette) and sons Kelly, JD, and Jesse.

These are Sunni's kids, Kat, Luke, and Ally with Alisha at the Salt Lake Temple doors. We all went to temple square together and toured around with Shane's aunt Jeri as well. Although we didn't get a picture with Jeri in it. Sorry Jeri we still love ya and are so greatful we had the chance to spend the day with you! If you ever get the chance to be in Salt Lake City I highly recomend spending time on Temple Square!
1 comment:
Hi Shila! This is Ryan Boyle. Just decided to check out your blog from the link on the Bobcats site.
It's very cool to see what's going on with Rexburgites. I love the photo of you, Sunni, and Danielle.
I actually saw Sunni at lunch just yesterday in a Salt Lake City food court. I totally should have said hi, but I wasn't sure if it was her.
Take care.
Post a Comment