
Alisha brought home her school class picture today. She handed it to me and said, "I don't look very good in it." As I glanced through all the 4th graders at the end of the third row I see Alisha's happy smiling face standing there. "What are you talking about?" I asked her. "Alisha, you are the Most Beautiful one in this Picture!" She said, "Mama, you are just saying that cause you are my Mama." Even if I wasn't her Mama, I would still think that she was! That night I showed Shane the picture and told him about our conversation earlier. He looked at the class and said, "She is the Most Beautiful one in the class!" See it's not just me. Judge for yourself. :>)



4 comments:
She's totally tops! I've been peeking on your blog and I added you to my "list" and then never commented to let you know. Whoops! Thanks for checking in with me, we should get together sometime! I know Asher is little, but we can get a sitter! Anyway, fun to peek in on you guys.
Woah.. until I zeroed in on Alisha I thought this was a flashback friday post. Not only do the other kids look straight out of the 80's... they look too old to be 4th graders! (no offense).
Alisha definitely takes the cake in this photo- and any other photo- she is darling!
Shila! I found your blog via Rebecca Pierce's blog... I don't think there is anyone that girl doesn't know! So, I hope you don't mind! :D
Alisha is ADORABLE! Such a pretty girl! 4th grade this year? Anyway... is that her teacher next to her? Is that Mrs. Puckhaber? She was Skylar's (my daughter) student teacher in 3rd grade & wasn't she in the same program as your sister and Ray (chris's dad)? Small world! If that's her... tell her hi from Skylar Madsen & her mom! :D
That is so cool, how are you, April and Chris? What is your blog? I tried clicking on your name but it said that there are only certain invited people that can view your blog.
Post a Comment