




Yep, Daddy gave him his first haircut and it turned out pretty good. By the end Asher was done with all the ichy hair that is for sure. He did really well though and Alisha kept him entertained with the video camera. He looks so different to me now. The reason we cut it in the first place was because his hair came in just like Alisha's when she was a baby, a patch ontop, a patch on the side and a patch on the other side. Kinda like and old man comb over. There were also very long hairs in the back. Every so often I would think that it was mine and try to get it off only to find out it was attatched.



1 comment:
What a handsome little boy! Good job on the cut - it looks good! (Shila, I'm making another nursing cover - same pattern, darker dots. Let me know if you want to get one of them... Thanks for telling all your girlfriends - I appreciate it!!)
Post a Comment