Just Another Day In Paradise

----------------------------

Sunday, September 6, 2009

What an "Incredible" day!

Asher's second birthday and he loves the Incredibles so much that what the theme was for his party!
The day started off with some yummy birthday boy pancakes. He was so happy!

When we sang happy birthday to him, it was so cute, cause he knew it was all for him, he was looking all around so proud and thinking he was the man of the day.

All these cute boys. I made some Incredibles shirts for them all and they looked so darling all lined up eating thier cupcakes. From left to right: Eli, Issac, Jackson, Asher, Trevor, and Tristan

Cheeeze! After all the cupcake eating was done. (Or should I say licking the frosting off) It was so funny cause the little guys all looked like they had big guy goatees!

5 comments:

Cardwell said...

Happy birthday, Asher! I can't believe how fast these boys are growing up!!

Bruce and Jeri said...

What a fun party for Asher and all the boys there! Happy birthday to Asher.

Zack said...

How fun! I love the one of all the boys lined up with frosting faces!

Susan Earl said...

Happy birthday Asher!

Beth said...

I am sorry I missed his birthday party. All of those cute boys.