Just Another Day In Paradise

----------------------------

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Our summer so far 2009

Happy summer!Jackson, Asher, and Elizabeth at G&G Conway's for the fourth.Look at what I found at the Garage sale. Some of the cutest kids ever!

Wheeeeeee!
Asher and Issac playing at the park.
We have been to lots of birthday paties this summer but this one was pretty special. Our niece, Mia McDonald who had a heart transplant turned one! Go Mia!
Akash, Marayah, Alisha, and Asher. I don't know what they are doing but it looks pretty funny!
Happy fourth of July 2009!
Here mommy, here's a firework. Every year Shane's dad and Laura have a party at their place for the fourth. It is probably the most dangerous time of the year. Kids and fireworks everywhere! Oh my!
Not so happy little camper. Ainsley's first fourth.
My happy little camper! Ainsley's first campout 2months old!
Daddy and Alisha riding the quad!
Best friends, Best cousins!
Cheeeze! These boys threw rocks for about an hour!
Can't have summer without Watermelon! Asher and Jackson
Salina, Peyton, Alisha, and Savanah on my uncle Real's tractor

3 comments:

Rilieanne said...

Looks like our minds are working in sync this late night. Goodness, that baby sure is growing! I absolutely love the little guys throwing rocks! I've never known a boy who doesn't like rocks and water thrown together.

Mimi said...

Rad summer!! Little A is just precious!! There are a few more pics of her on that website if you want to see them!

I didn't realize my hair was so wavy from the back- I guess I need to start blow drying it eh? That was a special day- thanks for coming!!

Beth said...

Love the pictures. Ainsley is such a cutie. I love the picture of the boys with their arms around each other.
We missed you yesterday, although we practically melted!