Just Another Day In Paradise

----------------------------

Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Ainsley

Beautiful picture of my two daughters! It still strange to think that I have two daughters!
Here she is with her sweet little smile on her blessing day. This is the blessing dress that I wore on the day I was blessed. Alisha also wore it on her blessing day. My mom told me that she thought that My Aji, (dad's mother) made this dress from the material from her wedding sari. The blanket that she is on is made by my grandmother from my moms side. She looks so beautiful and happy.

Me and my girl! You are such a good baby! Love you Ainsley!

8 comments:

Cynthia said...

Ainsley is beautiful! She look's so much like Alisha at that age! I'm so happy or you!

Diana said...

She is so beautiful. Congratulations!
Diana

Rebecca Pierce said...

So many congrats to you! I can't believe it has been so long since I've seen you...I think we managed not to cross paths your whole pregancy!! She's beautiful!!!

Zack said...

She is just darling! I wish we lived closer so I could come hold her!

paula said...

Beautiful baby....the blessing dress is an incredible heirloom. I love that it was worn by you also and made from your Grandmother's wedding gown.Take Care.

Bruce and Jeri said...

Ainsley looks so beautiful. Wish we could have been there for the blessing. We're happy for you.

Sam and Heidi said...

how precious! and how cool to have a blessing dress with so much history and sentimentality.

Kes said...

s so beautiful!