
Happy Birthday Alisha! We decided to make this her birthday gift. We didn't tell her where we were going and as we got closer she saw a sign that said this way to Forks. Needless to say she freaked out in the car when she realized where we were going.

This is the sign that was on our hotel marquee. I didn't get it until the next day. Do you get it?

This is Bella's truck, it is located at the Chamber of Commerce. You have to go there first and get instructions on where to go with a cool map. The lady in there is so funny. There is also a note in there written by Stephanie Meyers to thank the people of Forks.

This store is called Dazzled by Twillight it was very crowded but well worth going into. In fact, as I was at the register, Dr. Cullen came in and stood right behind me. The lady there welcomed him and he asked where the "donate blood" stickers were. He was some guy dressed as a dr. and I made it a point to look at his tag, which did say, "Dr. Cullen".

This is a drive up hamburger place that has the Bella burger and Edward burger, which Aaron said was made of deer meat! Here is a Picture of Alisha and Salina sitting at the table that is clearly marked, Reserved for Bella and Edward.
5 comments:
Wow, Shila. How does Shane keep up with you? I don't know anyone who is as Twilight struck as you. Lucky Alisha to have such a great surprise! Jeri
What a fun trip for a sweet girl! She's so big!
Holy cow! I just looked at all your twilights pics on here. How Fun! I didn't know there was so much stuff to see related to these books. I would love to see those places. I also loved to see Shalina and Aniel. Everyone looks the same! I myself am on Team Jacob.
mom is SOOOOOO excited! looks like you had a blast. and the game night looks fun too!
Just wanted to tell you how much I LOVED your fun party. I also loved getting to know your family and friends. What a fun group. I am going to start a book club soon. Do many of them blog?
Post a Comment