So did anyone watch the Bachelor last night? Whaaaatttttt? How could this happen? I think that Jason, the bachelor, was just messed up from being on the bachelor. He's a good looking guy with a lot going for him. He doesn't need a tv show to help him get a date. Well anyways, what happened was that he got to date a lot of women over a period of time and in the end it came down to Melissa in the picutre, and Molly. He choose Melissa to propose to at the final Rose Ceremony. They looked so happy and in love. They even met up with his 3 yr. old son and jumped into the pool together, fancy clothes and all. Then in the next min, (In tv time, was 3 months later) Jason changed his mind, broke it off with Melissa and decided to see if Molly, his second choice, would take him back. At first Molly seemed confused and disturbed but she took him back with open arms. Hu? I think that she should have asked him some of the harder questions, like, why didn't you pick me in the first place? If I was her, I would have asked to speak to Melissa right away to see what went down. I know that things don't always work out and that the engagement is a time to be together to see if it will be the right thing, but, Man, Jason, could have handled this a lot better! What are your thoughts, all you bachelor fans out there?
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Tears! Joy! Betrayal!
So did anyone watch the Bachelor last night? Whaaaatttttt? How could this happen? I think that Jason, the bachelor, was just messed up from being on the bachelor. He's a good looking guy with a lot going for him. He doesn't need a tv show to help him get a date. Well anyways, what happened was that he got to date a lot of women over a period of time and in the end it came down to Melissa in the picutre, and Molly. He choose Melissa to propose to at the final Rose Ceremony. They looked so happy and in love. They even met up with his 3 yr. old son and jumped into the pool together, fancy clothes and all. Then in the next min, (In tv time, was 3 months later) Jason changed his mind, broke it off with Melissa and decided to see if Molly, his second choice, would take him back. At first Molly seemed confused and disturbed but she took him back with open arms. Hu? I think that she should have asked him some of the harder questions, like, why didn't you pick me in the first place? If I was her, I would have asked to speak to Melissa right away to see what went down. I know that things don't always work out and that the engagement is a time to be together to see if it will be the right thing, but, Man, Jason, could have handled this a lot better! What are your thoughts, all you bachelor fans out there?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
That was really juicy television. I thoroughly enjoyed it and Jimmy Kimmel, I am anxious to watch tonight, but I don't get channel 4 because Dish Network dropped the channel. As soon as my mom goes to bed I'm heading over to my friend's house. Lol.
Yes, Shila. I watched every week and was very surprised at the outcome. Tonight I watched the part 2 of after the final rose ceremony and now I am anxious to watch Jillian as the new bachelorette in May. But as for Jason, I think it was sad that he didn't choose Molly in the first place. At least he didn't go through with marrying Melissa when he found out (a little late) that he really was in love with Molly. I feel really bad for Melissa, who was my favorite from the beginning. But I can see now that Molly and Jason are a better match. I also was rooting for Jillian before she got kicked off. I could go on and on. Jeri
Yes, yes...she should have been a little harder on him. Hello? He just sent you packin'! I liked him before, but now he just bugs.
Ooh-I can't stand him. I know it sounds harsh but it's true. I liked him until the episode where he actually answered that tacky question on air about "Who was the best kisser." And then later in the show about "What base" he got to in the tent with Molly. It all went downhill from there. I think he's a bonified stupid jerk. Melissa is better off without him. I agree with you....I would have had a lot more questions for him before I started making out with him on the couch in front of cameras again.
this was so crazy! jake even watched it with me and he had to keep covering his eyes with the blanket cause it was so awkward and sad and so unbelievable!! good tv
Post a Comment