Just Another Day In Paradise

----------------------------

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mom


Thank you to family and friends for your prayers on behalf of my mother and family. It was a challenging few weeks with some real scare as to my mothers life. She is doing better and is now home. Family is such a part of our lives and to keep cruising without taking a moment to spend some time and say I love you, would be my mistake. Time is moving at a record pace. Spring and a new baby are around the corner now there is something to look forward to!!

6 comments:

Bruce and Jeri said...

I agree that we all need to say I love you more often. I'm glad your Mom is doing better. I love you Shane and your family! Jeri

Kathy said...

You are a wonderful big brother, Shane. I'm proud of you and your calm leadership. Family is so important.

I hope Shila is feeling okay this pregnancy. You have a beautiful family. Love, Kathy

Shila said...

Thanks Love! Your post was very sweet about your mom and the love you have for her and your family. I love you!

Deana said...

Dear Shane,
You have indeed been a pillar of strength for me, for most of my life, but especially during the last couple of weeks. I love you and admire you so very much. I don't know what I would do without your loving guidance.
Your sis, Deana

Beth said...

I love you Shane.

Susan Earl said...

I'm very proud of you and your sweet family too. Thank you for keeping all of us informed about your Mom's condition and recovery. We all have so much to look forward to now!
I love you, your Aunt Sue Sue