
Good Morning and Merry Christmas to my Baby Doll Alisha and my Little Man Asher!

Poor Shane not feeling good as the day progressed, but happy to snuggle up in his new blankie!

My mom getting into her stocking, I think that the Big Red was her favorite stocking item.

Alisha showing her new snowbaby, it is called Big Sister and has a snowbaby holding a baby snowbaby. When she found out we were going to have Asher, we gave her one of these feeding a little one in a high chair. So this time I found one holding a little one feeding the baby with a bottle. Alisha is such a great help and a great big sister!

Little Mr. loving his new monster truck! What a boy!

Mama opening her gift. I was laughing cause it was wrapped so funny, box shaped and something sticking up on top. It turned out to a big huge skillet that I wanted with a clear glass lid thank you Shane.

Asher loved Alisha's gift too!

Alisha and her big green chair, little did we know she would stay in the thing all day long until winter break was over. In the background, Ashers new slide and climbing toy, what a hit! Great job Santa!

The ever popular pose by the Christmas tree.

Comming down stairs for the first time on Christmas morning Oh my!

Our family stockings.

Elves, they do exist!
1 comment:
I love the elf picture!!
Post a Comment