Just Another Day In Paradise

----------------------------

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday


Well my birthday is in such a bad spot just after the holidays and it usually is cursed, but this year was a good one I have to say. We had dinner at Applebee's with good friends Jan and Byron, who came down from Lake Stevens. It was so fun to be with them again. Asher took to Byron quickly and even kept sneaking food from his plate funny boy! Shane came home with a dozen roses for me, Alisha got me an I tunes gift card, Patti came over and brought me some cool Twilight stuff like lip gloss and a charm for my cell phone, with the wolf and diamond on it, for those of you who would appreciate that. My mom even got me some Twilight pillowcases, cool hu?

So me and Anita have birthdays close together and we all got together for some yummie BLT's and this cool Twilight cake that Patti had made for us! We loved it! Thanks Patika!

The belly shot with Anita, she is due in one month and I am due in four months. We have been so blessed to be pregnant together for the second time it is amazing!

Shane's mom Linda made me a birthday cake and man it was yummmmy! We ate it at Deana's house with Beth and all the kiddos.

2 comments:

Jenni and fam said...

So what do the twilight pillow cases look like? How fun...did you ever check out cafepress.com and look at all the twilight t-shirts? They are so cool! I know what you mean about not wanting to finish the last book...I couldn't stop myself from reading, but now I can appreciate you not wanting to finish because I miss having it to look forward too!! BELLA IS THE COOLEST VAMPIRE EVER..dont you think! I hope you are that far and I didn't ruin anything for you. But I think it ended really cool. I am in mourning of it really ending though...I loved being in the world of vampires for awhile! Happy birthday..you look so cute pregnant.

Bruce and Jeri said...

Happy Birthday late, Shila. I enjoyed reading about all the things your family has been doing since Thanksgiving. What a busy and fun family. I just went to the cafepress.com and ordered a Twilight t-shirt for Whitney for her birthday. That's Lee and Karyn's daughter. It was good to see you a couple of weeks ago. Love, Jeri