Just Another Day In Paradise

----------------------------

Monday, September 29, 2008

Baby Conway # 3

Yes, it is true! More than that an amazing miracle we have been blessed to have. As many of our friends and family know we have had to take fertility in the past and when I was about 24 years old a doctor told me that I would never have children without help. I was crushed. After some fertility and one miscarriage, the miracle of Alisha came! Then nine years later and some fertility off and on, our sweet little boy Asher. After he was born my body decided to kick it into gear and here we have our third child on the way. It is amazing to me and I know that this is meant to be! We are a little over two months and have a due date of May 5, 2009. My sister Shalina's birthday! Well here we are wondering if we should or shouldn't find out the gender and we have no names at all picked out for a boy or a girl. So we are going to need all the suggestions we can get. Since both of our children are "A" names we figure this one will feel left out if he or she does not get one too, so if you hear of a cute "A" name, leave a comment on our post!

15 comments:

Amanda said...

Shila Congrats! This is exciting news! I hope the pregnancy goes well!

Cardwell said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! I kind of like the name Ashish. ;)

Rebecca Pierce said...

I heard this news from Anne, but I was waiting for an announcement to congradulate you. CONGRATS! That's so awesome! I love the name Annie, and Ace...but people don't seem to like Ace. I like Aksel too, maybe because I know a darling little boy named that. I like Alex for both a boy and a girl...definitely find out what you're having!

Zack said...

Congrats! Shane already told me but I'm so excited! So were you not taking any fertility this time? How amazing! I don't think you should find out the gender, it would be a fun surprise! Also, I'm not going to give away names that I want to use.. sorry. There are a couple cute girls in my nursery though who are named Ava, Ada, and Abby (Abigail). Just some ideas. Keep us posted!

Kes said...

I'm so excited for you Shila!!! It's really a miracle baby.

Kes said...

Cute Blog page...are they so cute???!!:-)

Beth said...

Congrats! I think I have already told you the names I thought of but here I go again...Ashlyn or Ashton. I am happy for you.

Sam and Heidi said...

Holy cabooses! That's wonderful news! And we're due about the same time--how fun! Your last post on my blog was when you couldn't sleep last night. Well, it's my turn tonight. It's just after 1am and i haven't fallen asleep yet. Any chance you're up to? We need to coordinate and call each other next time.
heidi

sunni said...

hello, bestest childhood friend!!! you must call me with such earth shaking news. i can't handle such big news without a bit of warning! and ta-da, there on your blog is a little conway baby!!!

i am so happy for you, i could cry. you are the cutest mommy. you deserve this happiness.

i always advocate for finding out what you are having as soon as possible. it is a suprise whether you find out now or on your delivery day. i like to be prepared and all the jazz.

i will think about you each time i sleep through the night....

love ya :)

Mimi said...

lady... that is your other "sister in laws" birthday too!!

I am so so excited for you! That is the best news EVER-

and it is a fabulous birthday

Diana said...

Congratulations!
(I had to read it twice to make I read it right:)
We are so happy for you and send you best wishes.
Hopefully we'll be able to visit when we get a chance to be in WA.
Take care,Diana

April & Chris said...

Congrats!!! We're very excited for you!!! May 5th is Skylar's birthday too!

John Boy said...

Abigail (Abby) is cute. Congrats. So excited for you guys. Shane, I still have your drywall stuff. Will try and bring to halloween party

Sara said...

Shila,
(this is Sunni's sister Sara)
Congrats on the baby! Hooray! I hope you have a great pregnancy. I'll have to check in with Sunni (or your blog) to get the updates. Congrats!

Sheena said...

How about Anjeli