Just Another Day In Paradise

----------------------------

Friday, May 30, 2008

Memorial day in Washington



For Memorial day we went with good friends the Platners and the Holmsteads, to the Salt Water State Park. We had such a good time Barbequeing, eating and talking and talking. It turned out to be a nice day. I even ran into my cousin Sharleen there!

3 comments:

Rebecca Pierce said...

Love Jan! Does she blog? She and I served in YW together in LS2.

Rebecca Pierce said...

P.S. Sorry I haven't called. I've been so busy! I'm really cheap girl, $100, I take 100 pictures (so we can do individuals and family shots) and then I give you a CD (after I edit them all and save them as black and white) with all the files for you to print. Sure beats paying $25 for a print! If you want to do it, call me, and we'll find time.

Shila said...

Rebecca, that is an awesome deal! I would love to do it. Hopefully if there is a sunny day soon! I don't think that Jan has a blog, but I know that she looks at ours every once in a while. I just love her too. We love getting together with those guys!