We had dinner at Beth and Chris's for Mothers Day. Here is Shane with his mom. The next picture is Asher, Landon, Jackson and Brynlee in the middle. Then there is Rashadd holding Asher and My family having a mothers day lunch. My brother Anil and his wife Diana just moved here from Utah the day before and surprized everyone by walking in the door saying, "Is this where the party is?" I was able to talk to my mom and grandmother whom she is visiting in Kentucky. All in all it was a great mothers day!






2 comments:
I hope you had a nice mother's day!
i tried to call you back today and the number I wrote down was wrong! I called 200-7047 or something like that and it wasn't you! I'll get with you soon regarding my prices. It would be fun to get your pictures!
Post a Comment