
Saturday was so nice and sunny we took Asher on the lawn to see if he would like it or lift up his feet because he didn't like the feel. Well, his feet loved it! He didn't want to go inside. What a beautiful day!
Hi there we are the Conway Clan! Shane, Shila, Alisha, Asher and Ainsley. We hope you enjoy scrolling through our pictures!
3 comments:
Cute pic... we need more weather like this!! Ok, I have to say that I love that you have usher on your playlist!! I have been jammin out while I read ;-)
Such a cute family pic (without Shane - who I'm sure was taking the pic!) So, thanks for the Hush Boutique order! I know you'll love the nursing cover. I'm sending it off to you today ~ enjoy!!
We need more days like that! I swear the sun shines more down here than up north...you'll see...I hope!
Post a Comment