Just Another Day In Paradise

----------------------------

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring has Sprung?


What in the world? It is officially spring now and it's snowing? I was watching my niece, Salina and nephew Trevor today and as soon as my sister Anita dropped them off it started to snow! Alisha went to bed tonight with the question, "Mama, are we having school tomorrow?" Ya, know I'm not sure. She will have sweet dreams of hope tonight.

2 comments:

Kes said...

It so sad! We had snow this weekend too, and I wish so bad that spring would just stay with the nice 60-70 degree weather...soon, soon.

Mimi said...

Cute pic! I am totally laughing because when I read this blog I thought it said..."Alisha wet the bed last night." Ha ha... I know that isn't possible, and if it was- you probably wouldn't post about it, but funny anyway.

It was fun to see you at the shower! You are the hostess with the mostess!!