Just Another Day In Paradise

----------------------------

Monday, March 24, 2008

Blogging

Wow I can't believe how fun and addicting this blogging thing is! I hope nobody minds me getting ideas from everyone elses blogs. I love pictures and scrapbooking. I got a digital camera a while ago and am amazed at everything you can do online with it. For Alisha's 10th birthday (coming up April 7th) I got the idea from my cousin Kecia to do a photo book for her. I looked online at the one that she recomended to me, Heritage Makers. It was unbelievable how much you can do! I was a little intimidated with it but wanted to do a photo book for her that was a little simpler. So in looking online I found a company called Picaboo. It was very simple to do and exactly what I was looking for. You can look at my finished product at: http://preview.picaboo.com/Webview/CoverPage.aspx?user=000000000001EF2329&album=0000000000020235FF
Just make sure you keep it a surprize from Alisha cause it is her birthday gift.

2 comments:

Kes said...

That turned out so cute Sheila! I'm so glad that I could kinda help :-)

Cardwell said...

Shila, I'm so glad you found the blogging world. It is definitely addicting! I love the book you made for Alisha. I'm sure she loves it!